From 4 May 2020, it will be possible to perform a blood test to detect Covid-19 antibodies during the consultation. This test can be performed from 2 weeks after the disappearance of the symptoms. The test is NOT suitable to detect an acute infection. Do not come to the consultation if you think you have Covid-19 symptoms.
The latest information on the coronavirus can be found at www.info-coronavirus.be.
In the current situation we ask you to pay extra attention to your own safety and that of others by applying the measures below during the visit to the practice:
- Wearing a mouth mask at all times, unless the doctor asks you to take it off during a physical examination.
- Put on gloves or use a cloth when opening and closing the doors.
- Do not touch anything in the waiting room, you can sit in the designated areas while waiting for the consultation.
- You may use the toilet, of course wash your hands thoroughly with soap afterwards.
- Do not come to the practice if you develop flu symptoms or complaints of the respiratory tract (fever, muscle pain, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat or breathing problems). In this case, you can book a teleconsultation (by phone or video) and we will discuss the steps to be taken.
Telephone and video consultations take 10 minutes and are billed at the official rate. We will settle this directly with the mutual health insurance company. If you have an international insurance, we have to provide the patient with an invoice at the usual official rate (20 euros).
From 1 October 2019, Spectrum will open the second practice at Leopold II avenue 272 in Koekelberg. The practice is located close to metro stop Simonis/Elisabeth.
Dr Broeckaert will divide her time between the two practices.
We also welcome 2 new colleagues; Dr De Jager who will work full-time in the practice in Koekelberg and in Saint-Gilles and Dr Vandeputte who will complete her training in our group practice.