We do Covid-PCR testing in our SIMONIS office only. You can schedule your appointment online. Test results usually take up to 48 hours or more to be available. We can’t guarantee a specific delay.
For all information about Covid testing in Brussels click here.
The latest information on the coronavirus can be found at www.info-coronavirus.be.
In the current situation we ask you to pay extra attention to your own safety and that of others by applying the measures below during the visit to the practice:
- Wearing a mouth mask at all times, unless the doctor asks you to take it off during a physical examination.
- Put on gloves or use a cloth when opening and closing the doors.
- Do not touch anything in the waiting room, you can sit in the designated areas while waiting for the consultation.
- You may use the toilet, of course wash your hands thoroughly with soap afterwards.
- Do not come to the practice if you develop flu symptoms or complaints of the respiratory tract (fever, muscle pain, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat or breathing problems). In this case, you can book a teleconsultation (by phone or video) and we will discuss the steps to be taken.
Telephone and video consultations take 10 minutes and are billed at the official rate. We will settle this directly with the mutual health insurance company. If you have an international insurance, we have to provide the patient with an invoice at the usual official rate (20 euros).